Retire from work, but not from life” – M.K.Soni
When I retired in 2011 my intentions were full stop – no working, just enjoy life. I had had a successful career and had climbed the ladder as far as I wanted to go. The corporate world was wearing thin on me and no longer provided me with the satisfaction I was looking for. More and more I found that the environment was toxic and conflicted with my values.
I had fully scoped out my financial plan and I knew I could manage the money part, but that’s as far as it went.
I have learned the hard way that you need more than just a financial plan, you need a proactive and flexible lifestyle plan that takes into consideration who you are and what you need financially, emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. I now have my plan and I would welcome the opportunity to help you with yours.
So what is Retirement and Career Transition Coaching?
- Redefining Retirement – What’s your vision?
- What resources do you need?
- Where are you now in terms of your life satisfaction?
- What would you like to accomplish?
- What areas in your life have you put on the back burner and can now fully enjoy?
- Do you want to continue to work and if so what does this look like and why? What needs will this meet for you?
I can help you scope out a plan to successfully transition into a fulfilling and joyful retirement that will keep you young!
Call me for a free consultation to see what career coaching can do for you. 902-440-6727 or email me at email@example.com