When you meet someone today one of the first things you ask them after the introductions and usual pleasantries is, “So what do you do for a living? And then you might follow up with, “So how do you like working at X”?
What’s the response? “It’s ok, it’s a living or it pays the rent”. So how would you answer this? Are you happy with your career or are you like more than 50% of the population who feel that there could be a more fulfilling career out there but you’re not sure what or where to start. Maybe it’s become so bad that you are experiencing job burnout and your health is beginning to suffer.
Maybe you’ve been downsized or maybe you’re worried about your job and you know in the back of your mind you should be doing something but you’re not sure what. I can help.
Why hire a career coach? In today’s world more than ever, the competition for jobs is fierce so you have to show up with your A game. That means a great resume, fully prepared for your interview plus the knowledge and skills to land that job. Just like a coach in sports, a career coach can help take your performance to the next level.
What are Career Coaching Services?
- Help in choosing a career that you are passionate about and that feeds your soul.
- A career that aligns with your values and core strengths.
- Skills to help you land the best job.
- Resume development, interviewing skills, and job search techniques – social media, job boards, how to tap into the hidden job market.
- Recruiters – who they are & how to use them.
- Networking skills, how to do this successfully.
- A career transition marketing plan, create your plan & work your plan
Call me for a free consultation to see what career coaching can do for you. 902-440-6727 or email me at email@example.com